Reverend Joe Miles

Re. Joe's eyes











Information for Maui Brides and Grooms


  Marriage License

  To get married in Hawaii, you will need to obtain a marriage license from the
  State of Hawaii.

  Contact your Wedding Coordinator for details, or if you choose to plan your
  wedding yourselves you may
  Download the Marriage License Application Form in PDF format.
  Download the free Adobe Acrobat PDF reader.


  Other Helpful Links

  Honeymoon Accommodations
  Accommodations for Wedding Guests


  Contact Rev. Joe for More Info & Fees

  Telephone: 808.572.4755